Saturday, December 1, 2007

17 miles today for the family

So Steph ran 9 miles today. Again, that's the longest she's ever run. WooHoo!!!!! I got in a measly 8. Compared to her, I was a wus. Although tired, we both feel pretty good. Total for the week for me: 19 miles. Total for Steph: 23.5 miles. Steph has decided to run the Shamrock Half with me in March. A couple of friends are going to run it as well with us. I can't wait.

Oh, I almost forgot, Steph's dad and his wife as well as a bunch of Steph's extended family will either walk or run the Richmond Half Mary next year. How cool is that?

In contrast to this year when I ran the Richmond Marathon, I will be the cheerleader for everyone next year. I will have run the Marine Corps Marathon just a few weeks before the Richmond, so I'll be sitting out. But, man, how cool is it that all those folks are going to run or walk it next year? I have such a cool family.

After we got our run in today, we decided to decorate the outside of the house for Christmas. I think that was more tiring than the run :) The weather was beautiful, if a bit cold.

Tonight, WVU plays Pitt. if we win, we are headed to the big show. National Championship baby!!!

Go Mountaineers!!!!

Weight: 158lbs
Exercise: Jason running 8 miles, Steph running 9 miles
Weather: Cold. 25 degrees.


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys kick ass.