Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sometimes it's so hard to keep up the blog...

Sorry for not posting lately. I've been so busy!!!!

My dad had back surgery earlier this month, I've been running, I took up a martial arts system that's a blend of Aikido and Modern Arnis, I've been weightlifting on a consistent basis, I've been teaching, I've been setting up and running a few new projects (read companies), and Steph and I have been traveling. Sooooo, sorry for the delay :)

Anyway, things have been going well. My foot has almost healed. Steph ran 10 and I ran 8 last Saturday. I've been running 5 miles three times a week and then my long run on Saturday. This weekend, I'm going to up it to 10 miles. We have a little under a month for the Shamrock Half-Mary and I want to make sure I'm trained for it. Steph is doing great with her running. I'm so proud and happy for her.

Ohh, Steph and I booked our vacation for this summer. We are staying here....of course, its at the Outer Banks. That's where we go every summer. After the week there, Steph has to come back home in order to work. I, however, get to learn how to sail. I'm traveling to Charleston, SC to take part in a live-aboard program where I will spend a week on board a sailboat with one other guy learning how to sail.

I'm going to try and keep the blog up-to-date. Sorry again :)

Cheers!!

2 comments:

David H. said...

Sounds like things are going well. maybe we can meet up sometime at the race. I see you're doing the Dolphin Challenge too - maybe we can meet up at the 8k. I'm not planning to run that hard at all since my focus is the Half.

Jason said...

Yeah, I'm not going to run that hard either. I think we're going to stay at the Hilton. Maybe we can hook up and grab a bite to eat or something. My wife is running it and my father-in-law and his wife are walking the half.