Friday, February 1, 2008

Getting Stronger

So I got in 3 miles today and my normal lifting. I can tell that my foot is on the mend and, perhaps more exciting, is that I'm able to lift more weight than when I started...woohoo!!!! I'm now doing 30 lbs curls instead of 25. That is, I'm lifting 30 lbs in each arm. I do 12 reps in 3 sets. Next week, I'm going to start an inclined bench regiment.

Remember, I want to be able to benchpress my bodyweight at least 3 times by the end of the year. Looks like I'm on my way!!!

I hope I can get back in shape enough to get the Shamrock half-mary. Although I'm not pushing it, I can feel a little pressure to make sure I can run it. I had to have to miss that one too. I'm going to try for 3 miles again tomorrow.

Cheers!!

Weight: 158lbs
Exercise: Running 3 miles, Weightlifting
Weather: Rainy, cold 35 degrees.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: