Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tired Legs

I was back in the gym today. Did my normal lifting routine and then hit the treadmill for 3 miles. Whew my legs are tired. Felt good afterwards, but during the run I thought my legs would fall off :)

I'll do 3 again tomorrow and then 6 on Saturday. Then I'll do 4-4-4-8 next week. We'll see how it goes. I'm going to take David's advice and look at some shorter races while I train for the Flying Pig. There is also a local half-mary in June that I think I might do. I'm going to put it on my schedule, but we'll see.

Weight: 157lbs
Exercise: Running 3 miles, Weightlifting
Weather: Rainy, warmer 55 degrees.

1 comment:

David H. said...

I hope my advice helps! :) I have found that shorter races help build the confidence to run faster for longer periods of time. Plus they help break up the routine of the routes you're already used to.