Monday, January 7, 2008

Lifting Today

So I got my lifting in today. I'm still not running, but my heel feels much better. I started ab work today as well. Ugh!!!! I hate ab crap. Anyway, I got it in. That's what counts. I hope to try a little running at the end of this week. I feel like such a slug when I don't run. I hope to not be as sore today as I was last week. We'll see.

Tomorrow is a rest day and the lifting again on Wednesday.

Cheers!!!!

Weight: 158lbs
Exercise: Weight Lifting (Arms/Chest/Abs)
Weather: Warm. Felt like spring. 65 degrees.


Powered by ScribeFire.

3 comments:

David H. said...

hey man, i see you haven't posted in a while, so I was just checking in to see if you've healed up!

Amy@RunnersLounge said...

Hope the heel heals quickly! In the meantime, that ab stuff builds good character. :}

eRamzi said...

it's time to change it to "i'm a 34 year old marathon runner" ;) happy bday jason! wish you the best