Thursday, January 3, 2008

Updates, Updates

I'm still not running. My foot is recovering slowly and, like David, I have no desire to further hurt myself. So, it's a few more days off. I lifted on Monday and was so sore that I haven't lifted since. I may lift tomorrow depending on how I feel. It usually takes me a week or so to get to the point that I can lift three times a week with no soreness. I also tried to lift what I was lifting before I stopped last year and that was a mistake. I was lifting a pretty substantial weight that I can no longer get off the floor.

In more important news, I test drove the Jeep and hated it. I really wanted to like it, but I didn't. Today, I'm headed to the local Honda dealership to test drive a Honda Element. I really like the looks and options for it, but the drive will determine if I want it or not.

Finally, Steph runs her first Half-Marathon on Saturday. Join me in wishing her a good race.

Have a good race Steph!!!!!

Weight: 156lbs
Exercise: None
Wather: Cold, snowy.



Powered by ScribeFire.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks, babe! :-)

Anonymous said...

Go Steph go!

Now you're going to need to get your own blog. ;)

David H. said...

Happy running to your wife! Enjoy the race as a spectator. It's such a different, yet satisfying experience. Hope you're back to running soon. I plan to start back this weekend after a full week off.