Friday, December 7, 2007

Marathon Parkour

So Steph and I ran 4 miles last night at the local track. It was covered in snow and we ran in the dark, but it was fun. Tomorrow we're shooting for 10 miles each. I may or may not do 10. The last two days of running in the snow made me use muscles that I think I've never used so I'm a tad sore. We'll see. If I don't do 10 I'll still do 8 I think.

We'll be running on the rail-trail. Hopefully, the rain tonight will clear away the snow. There is a chance that we'll be running in the cold rain. Yuck!!! Either way, it doesn't look like the weather is going to cooperate.

Oh, I forgot to mention. Steph and I are headed to Colonial Williamsburg next Friday for our gift to each other for Christmas. We'll be back in time for Christmas day, but we'll be celebrating "our" Christmas next week. After that, we're headed to the Greenbrier for a fun filled Martin Luther King Day weekend. I'm going to learn Falconry. How cool is that? I'm going to see if I can become a certified Falconeer while I'm there. Count me in with Ghengis Khan and Conan the Barbarian.

I've also been thinking about New Year's resolutions lately. Last year, I decided to begin running and I ended up running a marathon. This year, I think my resolution will be to bench-press my own body weight 3-5 times. We'll see how that goes.

Actually, I think my goal for next year will be to run like the guys in this video. If there was a Parkour Marathon, I'd sign up:



Cheers!!

Weight: 157lbs
Exercise: Running 4 miles
Weather: Cold, Snow, 20 degrees


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Robert Barker said...

Falconry, Jason you are stud.