Monday, December 10, 2007

Back in the swing again

I did 5 miles this morning, which felt really good. In fact, it was the best 5 miles I've ever run. My time was like 6 minutes faster than the 5 miles I ran last week. So, I think my legs are finally recovered. I have some residual soreness every now and again, but overall I feel as good as I did going into the marathon.

Steph and I have run into a bit of a problem though. Now that we are both into the double-digits in terms of distance, we both have to carry water with us. But, we only have one Fuelbelt. I have a Nathan sports bottle that I can carry, but we really need to get another Fuelbelt. So, I'll be ordering another one this week. I hope she doesn't want a Garmin 205.....we'll be broke :)

Cheers!!!

Weight: 157lbs
Exercise: Running 5 miles
Weather: Overcast, rainy, 50 degrees.


Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We've "run" into a bit of a problem . . . he he, runner humor! ;-)

David H. said...

You could buy another Garmin on ebay. That way you don't have to take out a personal loan for both your running needs! :)