Thursday, December 13, 2007

8 yesterday and 5 today

Over the past two days, I've run 13 miles. Steph has done about the same. I won't be blogging for a little while as Steph and I are taking a much needed vacation to Colonial Williamsburg. We'll still be running though. We are going to do 6 on Saturday and then 5 on Monday. It'll be really cool to run in Colonial Williamsburg. And, we are going to get runner's massages at the spa there. I've never gotten a massage before, so this should be a interesting experience for me. In the words of George Costanza, I hope it doesn't move ;)

Anyway, we'll back next week.

My legs felt really good this week. I did 5-8-5 (and then the 6 on Sat.). Next week it'll be 5-8-5-12. Finally, I'll be back on the schedule I want. On the 5th, Steph and I are running a half (this will be her first compettive race) and we're both excited.

See you next week. Cheers!!


Weight: 157lbs
Exercise: Running 8 miles Wed, running 5 miles today.
Weather: Cold and Rainy, 40-50 degrees


Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

David H. said...

Congrats on keeping up the miles and staying healthy after the marathon. This week has been a "get back on my feet" type of week and I hope to be in the higher miles soon. Enjoy your trip!

Anonymous said...

Hey... new template! I thought I was at the wrong spot for a moment.

Massage is great! My prediction is that you'll nap out with relaxation.