Saturday, December 22, 2007

56 miles this week for the family

Steph and I ran 12 miles today, and man did it feel great!!!! This was the first time that Steph has ever run 12 miles, so WooooHoooo for her!!! Total this week for her she ran 26 miles and I ran 30.

I'm soooooo glad to be back to that mileage. My left foot is a little sore (I'm not sure why). Also, Steph's knee is causing her some problems, but otherwise we'll feel wonderful. The weather today was wonderful as well. We're experiencing a bit of a heat wave. The temp was around 50 degrees.

Next week will be 5-8-5-12.

Due to the holidays, I may not post much next week. But, nevertheless, Steph and I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. If you don't celebrate Christmas, then have a safe and happy holiday!!!

Cheers!

Weight: 157lbs
Exercise: Jason running 12 miles, Steph running 12 miles
Weather: Cool, temperate 50 degrees.


Powered by ScribeFire.

3 comments:

Robert Barker said...

Congrats to you and your wife on great milage. Merry Christmas.

Amy@RunnersLounge said...

Hope your holiday was merry and the new year brings you great cheer!

spyder jackets said...

That was great. for me, it is always nice to run with somebody,,.it becomes more meaningful..