Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We wear short shorts...

So today was leg day at the gym. I did all kinds of great things...

  1. Leg Press
  2. Seated Calf Raise
  3. Standing Calf Raise
  4. Lever Leg Extension
  5. Lever Lying Leg Curl
  6. Lever Back Extension
  7. Deadlift
I ended up with 30 minutes of cardio on the bike. I'm a little sore, but nothing overwhelming. I didn't get that cool stretch though as the trainer suggested we wait until Thursday for that. Tomorrow is back to arms/chest and my bike ride (I'll also be mowing grass tomorrow). Man I can't wait until I can run again.

The only real downside to the gym is I can't ride my own bike for the cardio (I have to use their stationary bike) and the gym itself is not air-conditioned. So it gets a little hot (and a little stinky). Otherwise, I really like it.

BTW, I had another person suggest Lynyrd Skynyrd for training music, so I guess I'll download some songs from them as well.

Weight: 176lbs
Exercise: Cycling 8 miles, Lifting
Weather: Sunny, warm 85 degrees

No comments: