Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Neverending Bike Rack Story

So I picked up the hitch that we ordered for the Pilot this morning. Odd thing though...it helps when you have the hardware that you use to attach it to the car. Apparently, Advance Auto Store decided that we could just hang it with Duck Tape or twist ties maybe. Anyway, I had to re-order the hitch (and the appropriate hardware), which should be here tomorrow. I'll pick it up and then get it installed on Friday hopefully...what a pain in the butt!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!! I've come to the conclusion that there are like 6 smart people in the world and two of them live in my house :)

In terms of exercise, I had a much better day. Walked 3 miles, lifted (arms/chest), and then mowed grass. So lots of good cardio.

I also picked up my new sunglasses from the eye doctor today. Wow....they are sweet!!! I'm very happy with them. They should hopefully keep all those bugs out of my eyes while cycling (maybe they could make something so you don't swallow bugs...that would be a big seller)

Weight: 175.6lbs
Exercise: Walking 3 miles, lifting
Weather: Sunny, very warm 88 degrees

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey babe, it's spelled DUCT tape, not duck tape.

(Unless you were referring to the brand: http://www.duckproducts.com/products/subcategory.asp?CatID=1&SubID=1)

:-)

Anonymous said...

They make "duck" tape in many different colors now too...might try some of the pink stuff haha!

Dr. David Hauser said...

How much faster do the sunglasses make you?

Does the extra weight slow you down?

Anonymous said...

Does the extra weight slow you down?

Hah. Must be about time to start shaving too.

Jason said...

Everybody's a comedian :)