Thursday, November 29, 2007

3 More Miles

So I ran three miles this morning. Felt pretty good, but my legs seems to still be recovering from the Marathon. I've also been running around our lovely city as opposed to running on the trail. I really like running in the city, but I find that I have to run most of the time on the sidewalk as the roads around here are pretty dangerous. I also really like just walking out my front door instead of driving to the trail.

It looks like on Saturday, I'll do 6 or 7 and Steph will 8 or 9.

Cheers!!

Weight: 158lbs
Exercise: Running 3 miles
Weather: Cool 45 degrees.


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

David H. said...

Glad to hear you're continuing to run. I think it really takes about a month to fully get over the marathon. Being sick has made me completely stop.