Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Runner's Thanksgiving

What I am thankful for:
  1. My Garmin 205 :)
  2. FuelBelts
  3. Ipods
  4. That I have the legs to run
  5. Friendly dogs
  6. SpeedFeet inserts
  7. The cool, seasonable weather
  8. A good, local (well not really local) running store
  9. Cheap, brown cotton gloves
  10. All things UnderArmor
  11. My RoadID
  12. Long, hot showers
  13. Motrin
  14. ClifBars (especially chocolate chip peanut)
  15. Friends and Family
Steph and I are headed to Virginia for Thanksgiving, so no posts until I return.  I got in 3 miles today and will hopefully do 3 tomorrow.  Steph and I are doing our own "family" Turkey Trot.  Then it looks like I'll do 3 or 4 on Sat.

We wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Keep Running!!!!

Weight:158lbs
Exercise:Running 3 miles
Weather:Overcast, 60 degrees

3 comments:

David H. said...

I like how the Garmin is the first thing you're thankful for! Are you asking yourself yet what you ever did without one?!?!

Topher said...

Jason, I found your blog through David H's post. Always fun to read people's race reports, like your recent marathon. I'm planning to run my first full next year, and like you, I think I'm sold on the longer runs. I just did my first half last month and had a blast.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

What... not BodyGlide? :)

Happy Thanksgiving!