Monday, November 19, 2007

I'll take 3 miles and a Garmin 205 please

So, I put in 3 more miles today.  My right calf is still a little sore, but I think it'll be fine.  I'll think I'm going to stick with 3 for tomorrow or Wednesday and then 3 on Thursday and, finally, 4 or 5 on Saturday.  Steph and I are traveling for Thanksgiving so we'll be running a different route on Thursday and Saturday which I'm pretty happy about.  I get so bored sometimes on my normal route.

I also ran without my ipod again.  I'm still not used to it yet, but at least I'm making an effort.

Lastly, my Garmin arrived today.  I didn't get a chance to use it today as I had to charge it before I use it for the first time.  But I can't wait to try it out.  I hope it works as well as everyone says.

Ohh, one more thing.....check out this video.  Runners are a special breed.  HT to Joe.


 
Keep Running!!

Weight:158lbs
Exercise:Running 3 miles
Weather:Cool, overcast 55 degrees

2 comments:

David H. said...

Hope the Garmin works out well for you. Some people have had mixed reactions to it, but I think it's awesome, as I've stated before. The massiveness of it takes a little while to get used to.

Robert Barker said...

Watch out for the Garmin Jason, it is like a drug. A drug I tell you.