Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Whew!!!

So, I'm glad the Thanksgiving day holiday is over.  Is it just me or did Christmas start up right after Halloween?  It didn't even feel like Thanksgiving got the credit it deserves.  Anyway, Steph I did a "Turkey" trot while visiting family in VA.  It was kind of cool as we ran around the campus of UVA, which, if you haven't been, is just a beautiful university.  Anyway, we got back on Sunday and promptly crashed.  We didn't get to sleep in once over the holiday.

On Monday, I ran about 3.5  miles and today I ran 5.  My legs are getting back to normal I think.  I'll do 3 tomorrow and then I'm toying with 8 on Saturday.  We'll see.

It's always good to have a holiday, but it's always good to be back home :)

Keep running!!!!!

Weight:159lbs
Exercise:Running 3 miles M, Running 5 miles today
Weather:Cold.  Very cold.  28 degrees

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weather:Cold. Very cold. 28 degrees

Come on. A tank top, shorts and a hat/glove combo is perrrrr-ect for this weather.