Saturday, September 22, 2007

16 miles for me, 5 for my wife, and 1 for our dog

So I did my 16 miles today. Everything went great. I'm a little sore and I took a teeny, weeny nap after I got back, but other than that it went well. My knees are giving me a little problem, but the leg issue that I had earlier in the week seems to have worked itself out. Steph did 5 miles today as well. And, of course, Winnie got her 1 in. So, as a family, we did 22 miles today. Wooohoo!!!

Next week is same as this week, 5-8-5-16. Actually, as I think about it, the next 3 weeks I will run greater than a half-marathon each weekend. I guess I've run greater than a half-marathon 4 times now, so I'll end up adding three more to that for a grand total of 7 half-marathons or greater before the marathon. Woohoo!!!

Cheers!!!

PS. Thanks to David, I think I'm going to get the Garmin 205. I know, I know...I'm a gadget whore.

Weight:160lbs
Exercise:Jason 16 miles, Steph 5 miles, Winnie 1 mile
Weather: Cool, overcast, 62 degrees

5 comments:

David H. said...

I think you'll love the Garmin. I hope it makes your running experiences even better. Blame me if it doesn't. :) Congrats on the 16 today. I'll be heading out tomorrow for the same distance.

RunToTheFinish said...

What a healthy family! I think D manages to drive 16 miles while I run. :)

It's exciting to realize that your completing more than some people (myself) are racing! Way to go.

Anonymous said...

You guys have been so consistent the last month or so - way to go. It is fun to do it with family.

Any diving lately?

Jason said...

Nope...no diving...its starting to get a little cold and I'm not much into the really cold dives....but I did buy my own regulator and gear :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a gadget whore

And it was the Garmin that clued you in? :)