Saturday, September 29, 2007

A perfect (or as close as you can get) 16 miles..6 for my wife

What a beautiful day to run!!!!!! I got to the trail about 7:30 this morning and it was around 50 degrees. I had to not only wear the long sleeve shirt, but I also had to wear cotton gloves....it was freezing :) Anyway, it turned into one of the best run days I've had yet. I'm not really sore either. On top of all that, Steph ran 6 miles!!!!! That's the farthest she's ever run...woohoo!!!!!!! What a wonderful day for us. Winnie will get in her 1 mile this afternoon when Steph takes her for a walk. So, in total today, we did 23 miles :) For the week, as a family, we have run 50 miles, not including Winnie's 7 doggy miles. That is so cool.

Next week I up my long run to 18 miles. I could have probably done 18 this week I think. Anyway, 18 next week and 20 the following week. My schedule this week will be 5-8-5-18.

Binky, I'll take you up on the water and waving offer the week I do my 20. I'm going to run from Fairmont to Morgantown.

Cheers!!!

Weight:160 lbs
Exercise:Jason running 16 miles, Steph running 6 miles, Winnie wiggling 1 mile
Weather:BEAUTIFUL!!!!! 50 degrees.

2 comments:

David H. said...

This weather is great. It's 6 a.m. and I can't sleep, so I'm headed out for 18 now ... and it's only 50 degrees!!

Robert Barker said...

16 miles that sounds far, great job.