Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Nice 8 miles

I'm sitting in a cottage at the Aspen Institute Wye Woods on the shore of the Wye River as I right this, so forgive me if I stray a little as the scenery here is phenomenal. For those of you who follow politics, this is the location of the Wye River Peace Accords. This is the 4th or 5th time I've been here and I love to come back. It's so peaceful. I have a two day meting here and then I'm back home in time for the WVU-USF game.

I ran 8 miles today in the cool early morning. It went great. No problems. I'm really looking forward to Saturday. The weather is supposed to only get into the low seventies which means my long run should be pretty nice.

I'll do 5 tomorrow along the coast of the Chesapeake Bay and I can't wait. It'll be so cool :)

Cheers!!!

Weight:160lbs
Exercise:Running 8 miles
Weather:Cool, 72 degrees

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm serious. Let us know when you are running, especially if you are going sixteen straight instead of an out and back. We'll come water drop.

And wave, of course.