Monday, September 17, 2007

Whew...back home

I finally got back home last night around 8:30pm or so. What a trip!!!! After my business meetings and other worrisome crap, I saw Auburn lose to Mississippi State. While the game wasn't that great, I did get to see this "War Eagle" thing that all Auburnites seem to cherish and worship. I have to say, it was pretty cool watching an eagle fly around the stadium prior to the game.



Anyway, before the game I got 10 miles in. So, last week ended up at 5-8-5-10 for a total of 28 miles. I am going for 5-8-5-16 this week. Steph and I ran this evening so I got my first 5 in and she ran 3 miles. Depending on how tomorrow goes, I may do my 8 tomorrow. If not, I'll do them on Wednesday.

Well, I'm back home (and a little tired) and looking forward to upping my long runs.

Cheers!!!

Weight:160lbs
Exercise:Jason running 5 miles, Steph running 3 miles
Weather:Beautiful, cool 70 degrees.

No comments: