Monday, September 24, 2007

Burrr....getting cold

This morning I had to break out the long-sleeve shirt. It was a tad cold. But, nonetheless, I got in 5 miles. Steph ran 3. My knees are feeling fine so things look to be going pretty well.

I go to the Dr. today. We have a Sports Medicine Center at WVU and I made an appointment to meet with a Dr. to make sure everything is ok before the marathon in November. Also, I haven't had a physical in I couldn't tell you how long, so I'm getting one of those too (ahem...turn your head and cough please). Here's to hoping I get a woman doctor.....ok I know that's sexist, but if I'm going to have a physical, I might as well get some enjoyment out of it :) Uhmmm.....ignore that last statement Steph....someone else was typing that.

Anyway, tomorrow is 8 and then 5 on Thursday and 16 again on Saturday.

Cheers!!!

Weight: 160lbs
Exercise:Jason 5 miles, Steph 3 miles
Weather: Cool, 52 degrees, foggy.

2 comments:

David H. said...

I had to break out the long sleeves last week, but it sure didn't last long. But today sure was nice - why can't it be like this on the long run days? Here's to hoping it's like this, or cooler, on Nov. 10.

Anonymous said...

Ugh! You stole our cool weather - it was a humid 87 today! i am hoping fall finds us again!