Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What a weekend!!

My legs are going to fall off :)

I ended up going to the gym on Friday for my normal weight training, which was great. It was what happened later that tired me out so much. Earlier in the week, I decided to be proactive about my hamstring problem (as well as just stretching in general) and took my first yoga class. It was at 9am after my workout. All I can say is WOW!!!!!

Yoga is all that.

Yeah.

It is.

I'll be going back this Friday and then I start a beginner's cohort. I think it'll really help with my flexibility.

After my class, I then decided to go for a bike ride. Mind you, Fridays are usually rest days for my legs. I ended up riding 15 miles. Then, on Saturday Steph and I did a 6 mile run.

Whew!!!!! I'm surprised I made it :)

I did 3 miles and weight training on Monday and will do 3 miles and weight training tomorrow. In addition, I have a swim clinic tomorrow evening (where I'll learn once again that I have the swimming capability of a rock).

Cheers!!!

Weight:158lbs
Exercise:Lots :)
Weather:Beautiful

1 comment:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Yoga eh. Hmmm. I've been thinking about it for a while now. Will have to give it a go.