Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The best laid plans...

So, I thought I wasn't going to run on Monday, but I ended up doing 3 miles with Steph. She was headed out the door Monday afternoon and I couldn't resist going with her. Man, I really am addicted to running.

Today, I ran 4 miles and lifted. I then shot some basketball. Tomorrow, I'll run 4 again and then 8 or 10 on Saturday. Our next race is the Ambulance Chase 5k here in Morgantown. This is an annual event that raises money for a group that provides legal services to people who can't afford it. My wife is a lawyer, so we participate every year. We're pretty excited as this will be the first year we've run it.

Cheers!!

Weight:158lbs
Exercise:Running 4 miles, Weight Training
Weather:Cold, Sunny

1 comment:

David H. said...

Looking forward to hearing how your first 5k goes. Based on your previous posts, I think you'll enjoy how fast you can be in 3.1 miles! It'll be good speedwork for your next half marathon.