Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wow...3 miles is awesome

So I began my second taper week yesterday and, man, is three miles awesome.  I felt really good running just three after only running 12 on Saturday.  My legs felt like two steel pistons.  I hope that the rest of this week and next week are the same.

It turned a tad cold yesterday.  I ran in about 35 degree weather.  Brrrrr!!!!  Anyway, it went well.  Tomorrow I'll do 5 and then 3 again on Thursday.  I've decided to do just 8 on Saturday.  I'm getting more and more anxious now that the marathon is next week :)

Weight: 158lbs
Exercise:Running 3 miles
Weather:Cold.  35 degrees.

3 comments:

David H. said...

I love tapering... these short runs feel great. In 12 hours, the countdown will officially be in the single digits ...

Jason said...

Are you kidding me?

Jason said...

Haha...see below

Jason,

It won't affect us this year.

Thanks,

Scott Schricker
Marketing Director
SunTrust Richmond Marathon