Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Afternoon running stinks!!!

So I had to do my run in the afternoon today. Our fall semester started on Monday and today was the first day I had to teach. Today's first class was at 10am. I started with the intention of getting up extra early and doing my run this morning before class, but man I just couldn't get up. So, I decided to do my 6 miles this afternoon. Big mistake. It was in the mid 80s and humid. If there was one saving grace, it was the rain. It began to rain as I was finishing up so things cooled off a little. Anyway, I felt sluggish, but my time was decent.

Next week, I think I'm going to permanently alter my running schedule from M-T-Th-S to M-W-Th-S as that fits better with my teaching schedule.

Also, I have a confession to make. I'm addicted to Top 40 music. The first step is admitting I have a problem. So there you go. I like Top 40 music. I have to get it out there as Steph just found out about my addiction.

I feel like such a teeny-bopper.

Weight: 161 lbs
Exercise: Running 6 miles
Weather: Overcast. Hot and humid.

5 comments:

Mark said...

LOL.... Teenie Bopper? Hmmmmm, Maybe.

At least the weirdo was missing....

Keep up the good workouts.... Hot, humid, cold and drizzle..... worth it. Do it. Good Job.

David H. said...

last night I was watching America's Got Talent and the guy with the No. 1 song right now was on there ... am I'm so out of touch with what's considered Top 40 these days. Please, tell us, what's your favorite song right now. :)

David H. said...

Oh, and yes, I'll admit to watching America's Got Talent ... but I didn't vote!

Stephanie said...

I will out my husband and let everyone know that it was because of America's Got Talent that my husband had to come clean about his twisted addiction. Butterscotch (I can't believe I just typed that) opened her set by singing with some random guy who is apparently quite the hitmaker these days. Jason was outed when he sang along with the lyrics. It was disturbing, to say the least. (Winnie and I are now in therapy.) ;-)

Jason said...

Thanks dear :)

My favorite pop song now is Kanye West's Stronger.