Monday, August 20, 2007

Weird People

Well this morning's run went well except for the weirdo on the rail-trail. For the last couple of runs there's been this guy on the trail who has been there every time I've been there. At first I didn't think much of it, but I run really early in the morning and one time he was sitting in his car playing a ukulele.....that's right a ukulele, in his car. He then got out of his car and started walking on the trail. This morning, I passed him going out on my run. He was coming back from his walk apparently. I say apparently because when I was coming back in, he was walking on the trail again like he was just starting. I should also say he doesn't look like the most stable person. Sooooo, we'll see if he is there again tomorrow. If he is, I may end up calling the cops.

Other than the freak, my run went great. 4 miles...no problem. Who would have thought I'd ever say that. I remember when I thought three miles was going to kill me. Anyway, I have 6 tomorrow morning.

Weight: 162lbs
Exercise: Running 4 miles
Weather: Rainy, cloudy 70 degrees

3 comments:

Robert Barker said...

I've seen my share of wierd ones in my short running career as well. Well maybe Philadelphia has more than its fair share.

David H. said...

At least he wasn't smoking. :)

Jason said...

Absolutely David. I guess I should count my blessings :)