Monday, August 13, 2007

Podrunner

Today's 4 miles went great. The weather was great and I felt good afterwards. I picked up the pace a little and came in just over 38 minutes. I'm pretty happy with that as I'm really quite scared about pushing myself too hard. The last time I pushed too hard, I did something to my soleus. I'm trying to do everything possible not to injure myself before the marathon. So far things have gone well and I don't want to ruin my streak by pushing too hard.

For the those who listen to music while you run, there is a podcast offered by a guy named DJ Steveboy. His podcast is called Podrunner and it is great. It is basically a podcast of running music that you can get through Itunes. It lasts about an hour and is mostly techno type stuff. He updates it weekly. I listened to it this morning and really enjoyed it.

Weight: 164lbs
Exercise: Running 4 miles
Weather: Cool 72 degrees

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job man! I am eager to run tonight and redeem yesterday's attempt. I love Podrunner and also listen to the Shake Down podcast. It's a similar podcast that uses techno, trance, etc.

Jason The Running Man said...

Great job on the 10 miler! The beans are really good by the way. Look forward to following your progress. Maybe we can catch up on the 10th.