Monday, July 30, 2007

Hot...hot and wet...

So, once again, the weather has turned unbearable. Today's run was in 87 degree heat and extremely high humidity. Thankfully, all I did today was three miles. Whew!!!

Because of the weather, I'm going to do tomorrow's five miles in the morning. I've already filled up my Fuelbelt bottles and put them in the fridge :)

Besides being warm, today's run went great and, of course, I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

I've gotten some questions as to what I'm going to do once I get my SCUBA certification. So I thought I'd give a few links of the places I want to dive. Find them here, and here.

Also, if you haven't checked it out yet, Discovery Channel is hosting Shark Week this week. Check it out....I would love to see a shark :)

Weight: 165lbs

Exercise: Running 3 miles

Weather: 87 degrees. Hot and humid.

4 comments:

Dr. David Hauser said...

Uh, does this mean you want to dive with sharks?

If so, I retract my statement about motorcycles being more dangerous than scuba.

Anonymous said...

When the weather is like this, I start my run with a soaking bandana or hat, and soaking wet hair. It helps, unless you are one of those who gets annoyed at the water dripping down your nose.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I have been right with your excitement about SCUBA diving until you said SHARK. I can't even watch 'em on TV.

Jason said...

Well, I don't necessarily want to dive with them, but if I happen to see one, I think it would be cool. I mean how many times in your life do you get to see a shark, let alone in the water while you're diving? Very cool!!!