Sunday, July 1, 2007

Beautiful Weekend

We had an absolutely beautiful weekend here in North Central West Virginia. Yesterday was mid 70s no humidity and today was practically the same. So, as you can imagine, Steph and I took full advantage. Yesterday morning, Steph and I went to the track for our workout. She went for her 3 mile walk and I jogged for 3 miles. We both felt good afterwards, so after we had showered and did some chores around the house, we decided to go out for an early dinner.

Today, we got up and went for a bike ride. This time, however, we did the South Fairmont leg of the Rail trail. I think total we got about a 11-12 mile ride in. Anyway, what a great weekend.

Tomorrow, I visit the physical therapist and will find out if I should continue to pursue the marathon. I find that I have pretty serious pain in my leg after I run two days in a row. I feel fine if I run a day and then rest a day. It's just the two day in a row thing. We'll see.

Weight: 172 lbs
Exercise: Sat running 3 miles walking 1/4 mile, Sun. Cycling 11 miles
Weather: Beautiful, no humidity, 75 degrees

1 comment:

David H. said...

Hope your appointment goes well. Isn't this weather great? Gotta take advantage of this kind of weather in July.